I HATE patterns. They make me nervous and my palms sweaty. If I even try to unfold that creepy see-through paper, I get a headache. However, I LOVE to sew, quite a predicament right? I know. To solve my problem, I prefer a technique referred to as "winging it". I will never be a professional seamstress perhaps, but I do have great fun creating lovely crafts. My latest project was terrifying to begin, but I found it outrageously simple once I got started. I decided to make myself... wait for it... a pencil skirt! Oh my goodness, sounds hard right? Wrong. It was so simple! All I had to do was find a pencil skirt in my current wardrobe that fits well and use that as a template of sorts. I feel so happy to report that I am extremely pleased with the result. I will never again buy a skirt (unless I really like it, lets be honest).
