Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Today was a wonderful day. We thoroughly enjoyed every moment spending time with our loved ones. Mid-day the missionaries stopped by to share a message with Trent's family and they told us that the definition of Thankgiving in the dictionary is "to publicly thank God". I have so much to be thankful for, so I want to take this opportunity to publicly thank God:
  • I am thankful for my amazing husband, I love him so much. He knows how to make me smile, no matter how stubborn I am being. He also works so hard to make sure that Jack and I are provided for.
  • I am thankful for my perfect son. He is the light of my life. His giggle melts my soul and his snuggles make all the screams worthwhile.
  • I am thankful for my temporal blessings, I am no pioneer woman and I am so grateful for my warm home, working cars, water heater, and food to eat.
  • I am thankful for the most wonderful extended family ever. My family along with Trent's family are the most supportive/loving people and I am so lucky to have them.
  • I am thankful for the Gospel. I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who knows me personally and loves me.