Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween 2011

I am not going to lie, Halloween is not my favorite holiday. I get totally creeped out by the severed legs, head-stones, and ghoul-like creatures protruding from people's lawns through out the month of October. And don't even get me started on some of the scary/scandalous costumes people let their kids wear. I guess I am more of a happy holiday type of person, you know, where we give thanks or exchange gifts rather than try to scare other people. Most likely all of these feelings stem from me being a complete wimp.

Anyways, Halloween this year was really fun! We attended three parties, a pumpkin patch, and a trunk or treat. I originally made Jack a gnome costume, but lets be serious, a one-year-old wearing a hat and beard was not realistic. In almost every picture he was fighting with all his might to get that hat off! So then we switched to being a monkey. Which turned into the Angels rally monkey (come on, he is an Andrews and loving the Angels is in his blood-- or maybe Trent had something to do with it).


BYU Law School party







A little "no girls allowed" Halloween party
I love all the different facial expressions!


At the ward trunk-or-treat party


I spy a monkey...






Right before trick-or-treating with the cousins. Thanks Steve and Tiffany for yet another fabulous family Halloween party!





At the pumpkin patch


Trying to escape