Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Ties

This week my cousin Caitlin wanted me to teach her how to make my baby ties. She came over and spent the day with me and Jack! We had a blast making the trek to Joann's to pick out fabric and then cutting, sewing, and ironing for hours. We made 9 ties (18 if you reverse them) and I think they turned out great. Oh, and yes I made my poor baby model the ties I made. It is so much easier trying to get Jack to smile for pictures when someone is helping me... Thanks Nana for your photography skills!





Somehow I only managed to get one picture of all 9... here it is.



We made this one out of vintage fabric I had left over from some curtains I made...seriously I think this fabric came from the 1960's.











Don't tell him, but I would do ANYTHING for this little munchkin. I LOVE his grin.



I had to include this one of him making this crazy face...