Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Angel's-loving Andrews

Trent is possibly the biggest Angel's fan ever! I think it may be hereditary and Trent inherited his love of the Angel's from his dad. I am not kidding, the other day we were driving in the car and I was telling Trent a long and detailed story and then I asked him a question and he was like, "Oh DANG IT!!!... were you saying something Ash?" Of course an Angel's game was on the radio and I was foolish enough to think he would actually be listening to me...

Anyways, Trent's dad has season tickets and he is so awesome and let us go to the game last Saturday, it was so fun! The seats were fabulous and we had a wonderful family date night. We even made it through a whole 3 innings before Jack had had enough (The game started after his bed time).

One of the first things we invested in when I was pregnant was an Angel's onesie for our future baby, I never imagined he would be this cute in it though!



Baby J & Me



The view from our awesome seats!



Trent spent a lot of the time standing up here trying to keep Jack happy



Not the best picture because of the lighting, but what can you expect when you ask a security guard for a picture as you are leaving the park with a very tired baby?



Thanks Pops for the tickets! We love you!