Thursday, May 5, 2011

Flash Back

I have been going through the pictures on my computer and I found some funny ones that I took the week before I had Jackson.

It seems like forever ago, but really it was not so long ago, when we attended the Utah County Fair. Yes, we are just that cool. It was seriously fun, even though I was extremely pregnant.



Have I ever mentioned that I am amazing at fair games? Anything that has to do with throwing small objects stands no chance against me, I'm just special I guess.



I owned Trent and his friend Ryan at the game



3 of the 4 ping-pong balls were mine



Here are the fish we won
(Ryan gave them to a cute little kid that was watching us play)




P.S. I was HUGE!!!



Here is the most beautiful quilt I have ever seen. I absolutely fell in love with it when I saw it at the fair, it was so detailed!