Just about a year ago, I found out I was going to the Ellen's Mother's day show! I was so excited I almost peed my pants (not just because I was 20 weeks pregnant). Ellen threw a baby shower for each of the 200 pregnant mom's in her audience by giving each of us a stroller system, a designer diaper bag, a video-monitor, six-months worth of diapers, and many smaller goodies. We LOVE Ellen, we will never forget how much she helped us.
I received an email yesterday from the show asking for a photo of my baby wearing the "I heart Ellen" onesie they gave us so they can make a background for this years show... Here are a few that I liked from our photo-session (I ended up sending in the one shown above).
I received an email yesterday from the show asking for a photo of my baby wearing the "I heart Ellen" onesie they gave us so they can make a background for this years show... Here are a few that I liked from our photo-session (I ended up sending in the one shown above).
