Brother Brian, Bishop Patten, & Trent
Then, on Tuesday Jack and I headed to California on a plane (yes, I flew home alone with my little screeching velociraptor). The flight went better than it could have done, probably because I stood up the whole time in the isle to keep mister curious happy. He was so intrigued by all of the people. It helped that the flight attendants kept stopping to talk to him and the people behind me were playing peek-a-boo with him.
We will be living with my parents for a few months while Trent works as a summer associate at a near-by law firm. We are counting our blessing because many of the students in Trent's class don't have work this summer (darn economy). It has been so fun to be back home! Jack LOVES his cousins, they keep him happy which gives me more free-time! He has adjusted to this unfamiliar place better than expected, his sleep schedule has not really even varied (THANK GOODNESS/knock on wood). Best of all, Jack has both sets of grandparents here doting on him. He is one spoiled baby.
Jack thinks Kirra is the coolest, EVER!
Pops, you are so fun!
Today is my 24th birthday and my amazing mom out-did herself and made a delicious feast to celebrate (not to mention the adorable banner below). It was so nice to have my entire family there (minus matt who had to work).
Love you nana!
Happy birthday mommy... this is how excited I am!!!
All I can say is, even with all these changes, life is good.
