Update:
- I move around the house at super-speed. I want to crawl so bad, but trying mostly just frustrates me, so for now I am cool with rolling where I need to go.
- I love to eat oatmeal, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, corn, prunes, pears, & raspberries.
- I am still a book-worm and when mommy or daddy reads to me I will sit still for hours.
- I can stand in daddy's hand for over a minute.
- I can go eleven hours without eating at night, but sometimes I just like mom's company around 4 am.
- I can say "dadadada", "kakakaka", "babababa", "nananana" and "mamamamama" and I love to carry on long conversations with myself.
- My favorite outing is walking to get the mail with dad.
- Bath-time is the best. EVER. I can even splash the ceiling with my crazy kicking skills.
- I saved the best for last, I can wave! If you wave at me, I will most likely wave back. This is a new discovery and it makes mom really over-excited! I am also close to mastering the "high-five". Yahoo!
