Jackson was able to get to know his extended family a little bit better.
Christmas was a blast, we are so lucky that our parents live within a few miles of each other because we are able to spend holidays with both sets. Jack received more gifts that you can imagine, but his favorite two were the Bumbo seat my parents bought him and the stand and play table that Trent's parents got him.
Christmas morning... please ignore my super-hot pajamas.
Doug surprised Kathleen with two awesome stand-up paddle boards. What a sweet husband!
By the end of the day, Jack was a pro present-opener!
I think it must be common knowledge that when momma is happy everyone is happy because I sure was spoiled... Trent surprised me with a Michael Kors watch and some bling-bling true religion jeans, his parents got me the most beautiful leather boots, and check out the Petunia Pickle Bottom bag I "surprised" myself with. Seriously the best Christmas gifts ever!
We were able to meet our good friends Lexy and Jared in San Clemente for lunch, it was so nice to see them! North Carolina, I hope you realize how lucky you are!
Toward the end of the stay two of our good friends Darren & Isis were married in the L.A. temple, we were able to be there to support them.
Kirra turned one while we were there and it was so fun to see her demolish her cake and attempt to open her gifts.
Did I mention that on this vacation we discovered that Jackson's cheeks can make a mean squishy-face?
