Wednesday, July 7, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things





Lately we have gotten into the habit of going on an evening walk after dinner. It is funny, but I have come to really love little things about Provo, yes that’s right, I said PROVO. It does get way too hot here and I am way too far from my family, but other than that, Provo is not half bad. The other night I had to take my camera and document the lovely things in this town so that come winter, I will have a good reminder that Provo is not the worst place in the world (yes, to me snow is awful! I am at my best at a solid 75 degrees, thank you San Diego).


Anyways, we walked past the cutest house in Provo (the yard is sad, but I love the teal and orange combination). Then we saw a meadow full of deer, how cute are they! And I have to say, I love the Y on the mountain, especially when it is basking in the sun and I am not. I think Provo is a nice place to be and I am so happy that we will be here for another two years… and only two more years.