Since we returned to Provo, I have been working to organize the baby’s bedroom. It is slowly becoming my favorite room in the house. Talk about decorating on a budget, we have bought all of our furniture on sale or second-hand. Not to mention, we have received several hand-me-downs (our fantastic changing table and dresser included). On top of that, instead of spending a fortune on a bedding set, Trent’s mom Kathleen and I made the bed-skirt and curtains out of Ikea fabric. We cannot wait to bring home our baby boy and welcome him to his new bedroom!
crib
changing table
book shelf
I went through old family pictures in search of memories at the beach and pool and edited them to be in black and white and strung them with twine. I love this look and talk about cheep and chic.
rocking chair
he'll be crusin' in style in his new car seat (thanks mom for the adorable seat cover!)
kathleen surprised me by making the baby the world's cutest accent pillow!
