Sunday, April 15, 2012

Katy's Bridal Shower

Trent's one and only adorable sister Katy is getting married! I do not think I have given the matter proper attention on our blog yet, but we could not be more ecstatic about it! She has fallen in love with the sweetest boy ever, his name is Coulter. Katy and Coulter will be married in June and Katy's roommates and I decided Katy needed a little bridal shower with her school friends before the end of the semester, to celebrate the upcoming union. So, this last week we threw Katy a brunch-time shower and invited all of her friends. It turned out so great! Even Jackson had a great time, I think we may need to worry about him as a teenager because he was quite the little flirt!

The Party
My main job was decorations, I think this picture board turned out pretty cute.


Katy's favorite food is Great Harvest bread, so her sweet roomies supplied the party guests with platters full of it!


My AMAZING friend Elisse came just to help me watch Jack while I set-up, decorated, and took pictures. I seriously have the best friends! THANK YOU ELISSE!


My hungry animal


Presents!


The blushing bride!


Katy is so loved, there must have been at least 40 people there (this picture was after some people had already left). Everyone wanted to be there to support Katy. She is truly one of the most loyal friends I know, and I could tell that her friends cherish her!


Katy's running friends- The BYU track team


Me and Kristine and the only two babies at the shower- Jackson & Lauren (Jack had had just about enough by this point).


Me & Katy


Katy and her sweet roommates!