It's official, Trent is now a law-school graduate! I cannot believe how fast the past three years have flown by. People always ask me if I feel like a single parent with a spouse in law school, the honest answer has always been no (maybe ask me again while he studies for the BAR?). Trent is amazing with time-management. He has somehow managed to juggle school, two on-campus jobs, law-review, intramural sports, church callings, and being the perfect hubby and father ever, all without showing any strain. I would have a full head of grays if our positions were switched, he really is incredible.
Last week was graduation and both of our parents were able to come. It was so nice that they were here and Jack loved having so much attention! The speaker at graduation was Judge Griffith who teaches at BYU and he was outstanding. I could tell by listening to him that BYU-Law is full of brilliant and devoted teachers all looking out for the well being of the students. After graduation we spent the evening enjoying pounds of Brazillian BBQ at Tucanos (YUM). It was a perfect night honoring Trent. I know I say this a lot, but I really am the luckiest girl in the world being married to this guy.
 |
| Trent being robed |
 |
| With the Dean |
 |
| Receiving his diploma |

| With our friends Stefany & Matt |
 |
| Trent with his parents |
 |
| With my parents |
 |
| I am so proud of him! |
 |
| Law School buddies |
 |
| Me, Aryn, & Stefany... my law-school spouse support group! |
 |
| Eating at Tucanos |
 |
| Stefany had this AMAZING cake made for Matt. Notice the names of the books... |