Thursday, February 17, 2011

Splish Splash

Our new apartment has a second bathroom. How amazing is that? So, the problem was that we had never had two before and so I needed some decorating inspiration for Jackson's very own bathroom.

It all started at the 99 cent store. Seriously, I was walking down the school supply isle and I found a section of wall decorating stickers, normally I would not be attracted to stickers for the walls, but we are talking about a baby's bathroom. There was one pack of jungle stickers, they were too cute!


The design plan was centered on those 99 cent jungle animals! I found an awesome shower curtain at crate and barrel outlet for $6.99, an adorable bath rug at Ikea for $8.99, and I made a 12" letter "J" to hang above the toilet (it probably cost around $5).

For the counter I already had some palm tree frames and I put pictures of Trent and I as babies in them. Overall, for about $22 we have a decorated bathroom for baby J. I think it turned out pretty cute!

99 cent store stickers!



Shower curtain & rug



"J" is for Jackson






Me & Trent as babies