It is hard to tell, but this is Jack laying on his play mat with his book (it must have been within reach because neither Trent nor I gave it to him)... I think he is really reading...
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Book Worm
All of the sudden we have a little book worm on our hands. Jack LOVES books. The other day he was practicing sitting up and we handed him his Elmo book and he sat there and started "reading" it. It was so funny, it was like he knew what to do. Then we caught him "reading" again on his play mat. I love this kid.





It is hard to tell, but this is Jack laying on his play mat with his book (it must have been within reach because neither Trent nor I gave it to him)... I think he is really reading...
It is hard to tell, but this is Jack laying on his play mat with his book (it must have been within reach because neither Trent nor I gave it to him)... I think he is really reading...
