Thursday, August 5, 2010

cutest ward ever!!!






Trent was recently called to be the second counselor in a BYU singles ward. I was only able to attend twice before I was put on bed-rest. I absolutely loved the spirit and energy of the members in the ward but feel sad that I have not had the opportunity to get to know anyone really well. When the girls in the relief society heard about my bed-rest restrictions, they were so cute and asked all the girls in the ward to donate items for a basket to help keep me sane. They brought it by yesterday and it made me feel so loved. The basket had everything from snacks to toys to nuskin products to hand made get-well cards. It was so sweet of them to think of me and I cannot wait to have our little man so I can return to church and get to know the relief society sisters better.