Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas 2012 Recap

We had a fantastic Christmas! It was slightly strange only having a two-day break for Trent, we were getting so used to having two-and-a-half weeks of bliss while Trent was in school! But Jackson and I loved having Trent home to play with for all of the festivities! We spent Christmas morning with the Andrews and Christmas afternoon with the Smiths! It is so nice living so close to everyone!

The best picture I got of Jackson with Santa. He was so excited to meet him, until it actually came to meeting him. He was NOT about to approach that old man.
At the gorgeous San Diego Temple Christmas lights

Kiki & Pop's Christmas Tree (straight out of a magazine right?)
Acting out the Savior's birth on Christmas Eve. Is Jack not the cutest wise man ever?
Who knew Shepherds used to have Tom Selleck mustaches?
Bryce & Pierce as shepherds
Christmas morning! Jack was so happy with his new bike! Thanks Kiki & Pops!
Papa & Jackson
Nana & Papa's Christmas Tree!
Jack, Liesl (the mermaid) & Kirra
All the Smith-side grandkids
Papa & Nana
Christmas Night
I LOVE these pictures so much, I just had to add one more!