Trent's amazing dad flew to Utah just so he could help us pack up and drive home. We rented a truck and he was instrumental in patching holes and touching up paint, organizing all of our stuff, and moving everything into the truck AND out of it. He also drove the truck so Trent and I could both go in the car with Jack to keep him happy on the eleven hour drive. We are SOOOOO blessed to have had him, we honestly would not have finished everything without him! THANKS DOUG!
Moving Day! Goodbye condo, you were such a happy place to live!


It was exhausting, but he was not too tired to clutch a toy in each hand.

I LOVE these girls. I will miss them everyday. Lauren and Erin were a huge reason I had such a hard time leaving Utah, they are not only fantastic moms (examples to me), but they are hilarious and amazing friends. A few days before we moved we went on a girl's night out and got frozen yogurt, it was so fun!

Jack loves his Grandpa Jim! We miss him already!




Jack playing with his buddy Scott a few days before the move.



Bam and Grandad were so wonderful to live by, they always took care of us.

Our last play-group minus a few friends (sad face), I pray that Jackson will meet-up with some of these awesome kids later in his life if he goes to BYU!

The boys

Tate and Samantha

Benson & Merrick

Kortney & Elanore

Scott & Erin

Jack-Jack

It was exhausting, but he was not too tired to clutch a toy in each hand.
I LOVE these girls. I will miss them everyday. Lauren and Erin were a huge reason I had such a hard time leaving Utah, they are not only fantastic moms (examples to me), but they are hilarious and amazing friends. A few days before we moved we went on a girl's night out and got frozen yogurt, it was so fun!
Jack loves his Grandpa Jim! We miss him already!
Jack playing with his buddy Scott a few days before the move.
Bam and Grandad were so wonderful to live by, they always took care of us.
Our last play-group minus a few friends (sad face), I pray that Jackson will meet-up with some of these awesome kids later in his life if he goes to BYU!
The boys
Tate and Samantha
Benson & Merrick
Kortney & Elanore
Scott & Erin
Jack-Jack
