This month has been full of fun... and birthdays! Here is a summary of what we have been up to (and let's be honest tons of pictures of Jack too):
First was Kathleen's birthday. We went to the beach for pizza and then enjoyed some time in the hot-tub.



Doug made Kathleen a gorgeous and delicious carrot cake. So yummy!

Then, Wesley, Bella, Jackson and I went to the San Diego Botanical Garden last week and met up with Calli and the girls, it was so beautiful!


Total photo-opp. I loved seeing all the girls holding hands walking through the gardens!

Then Weston turned two. We went to the park to celebrate, Jack and Weston LOVED the swings.




But the swings had nothing on the balloons. Jack goes crazy when there are balloons around. The problem is that he wants to grab them and I am terrified that he will grab one a little to enthusiastically and he will pop it and then he will be traumatized by them for the rest of his life...


Then we had a dinner for Chelsea's birthday and Jack had so much fun watching Chelsea's dog Daisy. She is an adorable poodle-golden retriever mix.


Aubrey is the cutest sleeper ever.

Have I ever mentioned that Jack and Kirra are BFF's? They have so much fun playing together. I love watching them interact. Kirra always wants to "hold" Jack and it is so funny because he is like the same size as her.


So far, this June has been my best June EVER. It must be because I now have my sweet Jackson to keep me company.
First was Kathleen's birthday. We went to the beach for pizza and then enjoyed some time in the hot-tub.
Doug made Kathleen a gorgeous and delicious carrot cake. So yummy!
Then, Wesley, Bella, Jackson and I went to the San Diego Botanical Garden last week and met up with Calli and the girls, it was so beautiful!
Total photo-opp. I loved seeing all the girls holding hands walking through the gardens!
Then Weston turned two. We went to the park to celebrate, Jack and Weston LOVED the swings.
But the swings had nothing on the balloons. Jack goes crazy when there are balloons around. The problem is that he wants to grab them and I am terrified that he will grab one a little to enthusiastically and he will pop it and then he will be traumatized by them for the rest of his life...
Then we had a dinner for Chelsea's birthday and Jack had so much fun watching Chelsea's dog Daisy. She is an adorable poodle-golden retriever mix.
Aubrey is the cutest sleeper ever.
Have I ever mentioned that Jack and Kirra are BFF's? They have so much fun playing together. I love watching them interact. Kirra always wants to "hold" Jack and it is so funny because he is like the same size as her.
So far, this June has been my best June EVER. It must be because I now have my sweet Jackson to keep me company.
