skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tiny Ties
An adorable tie for my little guy? Yes, please! There are so few fun crafts for baby boys, and recently my sister and my friend both sent me links for how-to's on making baby ties. I looked at the tutorials and ended up making my own template because I wanted to make them reversible. You only need fabric scraps to make these, so they are really inexpensive. I LOVE how they turned out! I am going to make him ties for every special occasion! The best thing is that they can be adjusted to be longer as Jackson grows! Maybe an etsy shop should be in the works? Jack was not excited to be my model. He was unimpressed by my forcing him to wear church clothes on a Monday. I could not force a single smile out of him. But he looked so cute anyways!Reversible!!!
Here is a little extra... I walked away from Jack for like one minute while he was playing on his play-mat and I came back to find him gnawing on on the support beam. He is teething and he was loving that beam! He was so happy!